We have made it to our second month on Remote Year – Buenos Aires, Argentina! We arrived on Saturday evening and needless to say everyone is thrilled to be here.
First thoughts on BA:
- There are trees and parks!
- Holy men.. beautiful, beautiful men
- I want to buy everything
- Too many cute cafes to choose from
- My apartment is baller
- I’m not sweating as much
- My friends live far away from me
- Businesses are actually open when you need something
- English is not a foreign language here
- Did I mention the men?
What I am excited for:
- Going to and hiking Patagonia (next post to come!)
- Cocktail bars and craft beer
- Mexican food
- Lauren to come!
- Getting to know my RY2 family even better
- Going live with my job!
What I’ll Miss About Uruguay:
- Pitu, my Spanish teacher
- How close our hotels were to each other
- Feeling like I knew the city
- Morning runs along the Rambla
- Being by the water
- The street art
Although our time is short in this city, I cannot wait to see what it has in store – Bring it on BA! ♥♥♥